In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone.
New Jersey Executive Order #153 Issued by Governor Phil Murphy
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have some very important changes to ensure everyone's safety.
- We will increase tee time availability with tee times returning to 10-minute intervals
- Reservations are best accessed by calling the Reservation Center (option 1 when calling the Pro Shop).
- Two person riding carts return to normal but we will offer the single occupancy golf cart option. Cart availability may be limited depending on rider demand.
- Pro shop and restrooms access will be limited and guest must wear a mask when entering the building.
- Further details regarding the lifting of restrictions on flag sticks, bunker rakes, and ball washers will be released at a later time.
As a reminder, we are still sanitizing all our high-touch surfaces to keep everyone safe during these unprecedented times.
Pre-Paid Rounds at Hyatt Hills
We are happy to announce that all tee times booked online will be paid for at time of booking. This will allow you to check-in with the starter and tee off while continuously maintaining the CDC recommended 6 foot distance from our staff and other guests.
As such, all tee times booked online must be paid for at time of booking. As we work through this technological transition you may not see the correct rate after you’ve logged into the booking engine. If so, please call the golf shop directly to book your play and pay via phone with a credit card.
Additionally, our rates have been simplified so we apologize, but additional discounts, gift cards, and rain checks will not be accepted online at this time.
We are only booking 9 hole rounds at this time
This is only temporary as we understand the real threat of the current conditions while also trying to provide some level of physical activity. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging; if for any reason you cannot make your tee time and you booked it through our website please log in to your account and cancel. If you booked directly through GolfNow please go to their website and cancel. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of reservation.